Thursday, September 20, 2012

About Darrien

My name is Darrien. I attend Oakland High School. I've worked a summer job at Dimond Park last year. I didn't get paid much but it was a good experience for me.

What I want to be be when I grow up is a graphic designer. A graphic designer is someone who designs things such as Video games , clothes , and shoes. This is my dream job because I personally think that im a good artist and like to draw random things.

One of my hobbies is playing football. I like to play because it is fun and healthy for me. My favorite part about football is tackling people. I continue to play football because it is fun and in the future I may be elgible for Professional Football. Another one of my hobbies and one of my favorites is collecting shoes as in Jordans. I like this hobby because collecting shoes is fun and they are the best looking shoes out. I like collect these shoes because maybe in the future I will be able to sell them twice as they are worth. I also like to wear most of them.

No comments:

Post a Comment