Thursday, September 20, 2012

Maria Multiplication

Background:
 The schools I've attended are Garfield Elementary, Roosevelt Middle School, and Oakland High

Career:
What I want to be when I grow up is to be a game designer or a manga artist, I'm really interested in making my own games or making some comics of the anime characters I come up with.  Either of these will be fine with me.

Interests:
What I am really into is video games, drawing anime, and writing poems.  I mostly intend to play video games because its fun.  When I draw I like to come up with my own kind of thing or when I see a cool anime picture then I'll start to draw.  When I write poems they aren't really happy poems because I'm really bad at it....anyways all of this makes me happy so yeah. :D


*O* my fave game~ ( I just like cloud >:D )



No comments:

Post a Comment