Thursday, September 20, 2012

Summer Plane

 I have went to a lot of different schools growing up. I went to Melony Elementary, Hillside Elementary, Hesparian, Edendale Middle School, Street academy, and oakland high school.
I havent worked or volenteered anywhere yet, i do plan to though.
Im not exactly sure what i want to be whe i get older, when i was little i wanted to be an acctress. As i started going to school i wanted to be a model. Right now im debating on what i want to do. I would love to be a fashion designer or a pyscologist.
I like to cook, clean, play with my dog, cuddle with my boyfreind, read about astrology, paint my nails, and rap. I also like to give people compliments, hang out with freinds, go shopping do my freinds makeup, and i love being on facebook.
  
 

No comments:

Post a Comment