Wednesday, June 12, 2013

Re: Introduction story

About me

My name is Ma'lisa and my math word is trapezoid. I like to read and
write and i want to be a lawyer when i grow up. The name of my
character is Robby the cat. I chose this character because i really
love the cheshire cat so i wanted him to have a bestfriend.

Ma'lisa trapezoid

On 6/10/13, malisa walker <walkermalisa@gmail.com> wrote:
> Roby the cat, the cheshire cats twin used the rocket to take alice to
> the whit queen. They also used it to take mad hatter and the mouse
> after they escaped the queen with the big head. Roby also helped the
> cheshire cat, Mad hatter and the mouse trick the queen with the big
> head when she was about to execute them by making himself appear to
> be mad hatter while chesire cat appeared to be the mouse .
>
> Ma'lisa trapezoid
>

No comments:

Post a Comment